This weeks listography is top five tips for bloggers as I'm a fairly new bee blogger myself i thought while its still fresh in my mind i would give my top five tips for new bloggers from what i have learned so far.
1. The best thing i did was to sign up for a free blog course i found at little mummy this gave me free weekly emails to follow to set up a blog from scratch. It was easy to follow and really helpful and saved me hours of searching for information.
2. Start by just using the basic templates provided and just play around changing colours etc as trying to add themes when your just starting out can stress you and make blogging seem more complicated than it is. Later on when you are more confident and want to maybe invest in your blog get someone technical to help you design something.
3. If there are blogs that you love reading don't be scared to comment and join in memes such as listography. I was reading Kate takes 5 silently for ages before i got brave and said hi and once i did i found a lovely lady who i now chat too often on twitter.
Commenting and joining in memes are a great way to meet other bloggers get comments and followers back. It is also a great way to find new blogs to follow and read as the other people who have linked to the same post like the same type of posts as you do.
4. Join networks such as Net mums, Brit mums and love all blogs you will find lots of tips and be able to chat to other bloggers and join in forums. Everyone is really helpful and kind and again you will find some lovely blogs to read and meet some great people.
5. Never struggle in silence if you are stuck if you send out a tweet someone will always try to help you. Bloggers are a great friendly community and my only blogging regret is that i did not start sooner. I am along way form knowing all the answers but I'm happy to help if i can either leave me a comment or find me on twitter @theroomset.
I hope my limited knowledge will help someone or encourage anyone thinking of starting a blog to have ago. I am the least technical person i know so if i can do it anyone can.
If you would like to have ago at your own listography hop over to katetakes5 and have ago . http://katetakes5.blogspot.com/
Comments make my day and help me to find you so don't be scared to say hello x