Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday scrapbook


One of the things i wanted to do this year was take more photos and have a week by week record of a whole year. Every Sunday i promised myself i would grab a cup of tea and take a few minuets and scrapbook my photos.

Its Sunday time to grab the scrapbook and  fill the family album with photos that reflect week two of 2012. I have added a link and it would be lovely if you would like to add your photos too.


This week i wanted to experiment a bit more with photos and try different effects and new angles rather than the usual say cheese pics! I was so glad i did as the photo above was a lovely picture but i adore it in black and white.


My little E is for some reason obsessed with these unusual bicycle posts in our town and every time we visit the town he plays on them. Its one of those things when hes grown up I'm sure i will forget he did so this picture i took to remind me of the silly things we do. 


This week we have seen more than our fair share of rain and seem to of never left home without a brolly so it seems only fair this picture makes the album. I was a bit concerned though on this particular windy rainy day that little E was inventing a new form of transport with balloon power he would of tied balloon's all the way round if i had of let him!!

That's our week in pictures it was good to be a bit more creative with the camera this week and I'm glad the camera was always handy. Its now over too you what lovely photos have you taken this week that you would like to link up and share.

Thought of the day........................ Capture more moments






2 comments:

  1. Great pics. I love the one looking through the circles. I can't wait until my little man will look at the camera properly for a proper shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea to capture your week in pictures. Itll be lovely to look back on at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete